Monday 29 August 2011

My family of three.

At seventeen, the last thing on my mind was starting a family, and then my Bethany came back into my life. A girl I'd spent a very important part of my childhood with, and whom i hadn't seen in seven years.

At eighteen, we were engaged. And without a care in the world, we moved to Cornwall. These were the best six months of my life, and i miss living by the sea.

At nighteen, we had some news. Beth was pregnant. As you can probably guess by our ages, this was a surprise. But a great surprise. Although not knowing what was to come next, or how difficult it could be to raise a child, we couldn't wait to start our own family.
So we moved back home to Manchester, and we are now trying to find our own place.


My lady is currently 26 weeks pregnant.
At our 20 week scan we found out we were expecting a very healthy boy.

My son is going to be named Lennon James Bromley, and I can't wait to meet him.


This blog is basically here to write about our news, and thoughts/feelings on becoming a Dad. Plus just day to day things, and i might even write the odd baby product review!

If it turns out to be a flop, at least it can be a place to look back on, full of old memories and idea's.


Thanks for reading!
Aaron :).



3 comments:

  1. Wow ... expecting a kid at 20. God bless you, it is a struggle at 33. I can't imagine what must be going through your head. But if you need any advice please feel free to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! :) very very exciting time. i wish you and your fiance much luck, health, and success. you'll be great!

    i actually just found out my sister is having twins the other day! should be interesting for them :) @Niel, she is 33 as well, but she and her husband are still pretty nervous! (as an aunt, i couldn't be more excited)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is the due date? must be coming soon? Im 23 going to be a dad in January for the first time. Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete